German Airport Technology & Equipment
German Airport Technology & Equipment – a prime source for products and services from German suppliers for the airport industry worldwide.
Since 1992 GATE has been the German umbrella association for quality airport suppliers. The continuously increasing complexity of logistical challenges, such as information logistics, goods logistics, passenger handling and ground support together with the task of linking them into integrated airport technology, calls for expertise, both today and in the future, that extends far beyond the skills of a single system supplier.
GATE pools expertise by bringing together top German equipment suppliers and their core skills into one strategic alliance.Would you like any more information? We would be pleased to advise
German Airport Technology & EquipmentFounded in 1992, the GATE association represents a pool of quality driven and marketing-oriented companies for airport systems, products and services
- GATE frequently presents its associates’ latest achievements at exhibitions in the US, the Middle East, Asia and the key platform in our business, the interairport Europe in Munich, Germany
- Worldwide, GATE highlights its corporate members’ image of expertise and reliability
- GATE encourages cooperation and supports strategic alliances
- GATE constantly reflects individual marketing activities
- GATE records trends and figures from conferences and seminars
- GATE enjoys the sponsorship of BMWi (German Federal Ministry of Economics) in cooperation with AUMA, the Confederation of German Trade Fair & Exhibition Industries
- GATE places emphasis on the identity of an integrated airport technology industry to benefit its customers and members
- GATE’s objective is to initiate and coordinate international projects and to support its member companies' commitment
GATE - Technology
Technology and emotion are the key terms for designing the airports of tomorrow. This means not only implementing optimum logistics for information, goods and passengers but also developing human architecture directed towards people and their needs, on the one hand, while taking account of the associated infrastructure, on the other.
The dual evolutionary process, technology and emotion, demands the best solutions in airport infrastructure with respect to design, reliability, cost-effectiveness and environmental friendliness.
As a strategic alliance, GATE and its associated member companies offer a one-stop source for these solutions – from terminal and retail design to ground handling.
GATE - Members & Services
All over the world, integrated airport technologies and services are the basic requirements for airport operators to make their businesses operate profitably. GATE unites these technologies and services and supplies comprehensive cross-linked solutions for all applications in a diverse range of fields. The merging, networking and brokering of these German products and services are among the main tasks of GATE – integrated airport solutions, made in Germany.
Please select either below or in the left menu the service category of your choice to see the relevant list of GATE member companies with cross-references to corporate websites:
- GSE & Construction - Ground support, ground handling and airfield facility solutions
- Operation & IT - Airport management, customer information systems and operational databases
- Terminal - Airport terminal design and equipment
- Material Handling - Baggage, cargo and express parcel
- Consulting & Services - Commercial and technical services
- All members are listed here in alphabetical order.